Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA): What you need to know (extended version)

If you plan to fly to or transit through Canada, you may need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). Learn more about this new entry requirement, which took effect on March 15, 2016.

Find out how easy it is to apply online. Learn how to get your eTA before you book your flight to Canada.

Visit our website for more information about eTA:

Visit our Help Centre for frequently asked questions about eTA:

A transcript of this video is available at