Extending a tourist visa in Australia

Filipina lady visiting Australia? Do you want to extend her stay? Get a visa extension? Hear what Down Under Visa have to say on this topic.

In most cases it’s absolutely possible to get an existing tourist visa stay extended in Australia without the visa holder having to leave. “No Further Stay” Conditions for applicants from Philippines to Australia are comparatively rare these days, so it’s now a possibility to apply for a further visa application inside Australia so she can stay longer with you. If the existing tourist visa runs out and you’ve made a valid application for a further tourist visa or even a partner visa, the applicant can stay on in Australia on a bridging visa until the visa application has been decided. And if you do intend marrying and applying for a partner visa inside Australia, we strongly recommend as always to contact Down Under Visa and to get some professional help with the visa application from a qualified Registered Migration Agent.

Down Under Visa website

Free visa assessment form

Subscribe to the BLOG page

Subscribe to our YouTube Channel

Down Under Visa are the Manila Philippines experts in Australian partner visas from Philippines to Australia. Partner visas aka spouse visas, spousal visas and de facto visas. Also prospective marriage visas aka fiancee visas or fiance visas).

Visa applications lodged electronically through either the Australian Embassy in Manila or the Department of Immigration and Border Protection in Australia. You and your Filipina lady are in very safe hands with Jeff Harvie and the team.