How to get Visa to Australia
My social media pages:
Selected visa applications:
Immigration office website (visas groups):
HOW TO GET A VISA TO AUSTRALIA – video script
Before I start – please feel free to check the video description below to find all website links I am talking about.
1. Visa objective. Why would you like to come to Australia: would you like to work? Would you like to Study? Do you have a partner who live in Australia, and you would like to come over?
The Australian visa system is divided into few groups: for example: a group of visas for students, a group of visas for workers, for families, permanent resident visas. So first of all, you have to find out your visa objective – your visa group.
2. Check your eligibility. Check what you are qualified for. In other words check what type of visa you can get. Let’s say you want to come and work in Australia; there are several types of working visa & you have to find out which one is the best for you. The general requirements for working visas in Australia are: age, English level, recognized work qualification – you have to have documents to prove your work qualification.
3. The third step is to collect all requested documents. Remember do not apply for your visa straight away. Australian immigration office keeps record of everything you lodge – so before you submit any documents make sure they are correct.
4. If you are not sure what type of visa you can get – book a consultation with an Australian Migration Agent. Step 4 is not required if you know what to do.
5. Once documents ready – submit an application; now you can lodge you visa (to Australian immigration office)
See you next time!
Paulina Nowak Australia