Do we need to change her passport to her married name?

Australian partner visa application for a married Filipina lady. Does the passport need to be changed to her married name?

This is a common question from Australian Filipina couples where the Filipina lady has married the Australian man and is now using a married name. Does she need to update her Philippines passport immediately, or can she keep using the existing one?

Jeff Harvie is the Registered Migration Agent with Down Under Visa, the biggest, busiest and best Migration Agency practice in Manila, who specialise in partner visas (fiancee visas and spouse visas), tourist visas and family visas for Australian Filipina couples wanting to migrate to Australia from the Philippines.

The Down Under Visa – Visa Q & A Group is a Facebook group where you can join and ask about Australia visas from Philippines and get advice from a qualified expert.

Q&A Group:

Down Under Visa website

Free visa assessment form

Subscribe to the BLOG page

Subscribe to our YouTube Channel

We apply for visa applications electronically through the Australian Embassy in Manila or DIBP in Australia. You and your lady from the Philippines are in very safe hands with Jeff Harvie and the team.