How to avoid a Condition 8503 No Further Stay

How can you apply for a further tourist visa inside Australia, aka get a tourist visa extension, when you have a No Further Stay (Condition 8503) on the existing tourist visa? Can you get a waiver so you can stay longer inside Australia?

Can you get a waiver of a Condition 8503 No Further Stay and remain longer in Australia and extend the current visa?

Down Under Visa website

Free visa assessment form

Subscribe to the BLOG page

Subscribe to our YouTube Channel

Down Under Visa are the experts in Manila with partner visas from Philippines to Australia. They manage Partner visas (spouse visas, de facto visas) and prospective marriage visas (fiancee visas, fiance visas).

Visa applications electronically lodged at the Australian Embassy in Manila or Department office in Australia. You and your lady from the Philippines are in very safe hands with Jeff Harvie and the team.