How to Get a Second Year Visa in Australia

Need work for a second year visa? – You might like our backpacker jobs survival guide –

Getting an extension on your working holiday visa (often referred to as getting a second year visa) for Australia is a great way to extend your stay for another year. The work you do needs to be quite specific and also must be done in certain postcodes. In this video we look at all the practicalities of getting an extension.