Major and minor changes to the 457s and ENS
We specialize in Robust Software Solutions
On Saturday 18 April 2015 the Federal Government announced a number of major and minor changes to the sponsored visa stream which affects employers across a range of industries.
The changes include:
- approved sponsors now have 28 calendar days to notify the department of a prescribed event relating to a sponsored person compared to 10 days previously.
- the annual earnings threshold for ENS is AUD 180,000.
- the TSMIT is set at AUD 53,900.
- slight easing of English language requirements for 457 visa applicants.
- various changes to other visa categories including sc400, sc461.
For additional details email [email protected]; April 2015